1. Is Tuckaway Shores Resort located on the beach?
A. Yes, Tuckaway Shores is located on the beach with direct beach access from the hotel.
2. Do you have suites?
A. Yes, most of our units are one bedroom suites with kitchenettes and we do have one 2 bedroom suite with a full kitchen. Please check the website for more information.
3. How do you make reservations at Tuckaway Shores Resort?
A. Reservations can be booked on line directly through our website. We recommend that you make sure you are on our site and not an on-line travel agency to receive the lowest rate. You can also call the hotel at 321-723-3355.
4. Is parking free at the hotel?
A. Yes, parking is free, and we can accommodate 1 car per suite.
5. What is the best airport to fly into when visiting the Melbourne Beach area?
A. Melbourne International Airport (MLB) is the closest and easiest airport to fly into but travelers may find more availability and lower prices if you fly into Orlando International Airport (MCO).
6. Does Tuckaway Shores have an elevator?
A. No, the upper floors are accessible by 2 stair ways.
7. Does the hotel have laundry facilities?
A. Yes, we have a coin-op washer and dryer for our guests and we provide free detergent.
8. Is Tuckaway Shores pet friendly?
A. The hotel is not pet friendly. Service dogs that are trained to do work or perform tasks for an individual with a disability are welcome. Emotional Support and Therapy animals are not permitted.
9. How close is Tuckaway Shores to Disney World and the Orlando Attractions.
A. Tuckaway Shores is approximately 1 hour & 25 minutes from the Orlando attractions.
10. How far is Cape Canaveral Cruise port?
A. Port Canaveral is only a 45-minute drive from Tuckaway Shores.
We'd love to make your stay an enjoyable one. Contact us today and we'll be happy to assist you!